Built for resiliency, Green BIM chooses premium data centers, and top of the line Internet Service Carriers conveniently located in major metropolitan areas. As an established provider, we provide superior power options, as well as state-of-the-art technology, ensuring your BIM Servers data is secure and available 100% of the time.
The Green BIM Servers are located where businesses require premium data speeds, high availability, and support services for the utmost in performance, reliability and availability of their project operations and applications. Businesses have a piece of mind the Green BIM Servers and network are located in SAS 70 Type II audited data centers(SSAE 16 certification pending).
Green BIM’s metro carrier-class data centers sit on the edge of the most robust network backbone available and include network-based route-optimization services that leverage our exclusive services to:
- Maximize project availability
- Minimize latency, packet loss and jitter
What The Green BIM Network Offers
- Flexible bandwidth solutions to allow your projects and business to grow with your needs
- Managed installation and onsite technicians 24/7 with 24/7 monitoring of the Green BIM network environment by onsite personnel and by remote service agents ensure events are resolved before your business is impacted
- Comprehensive security including onsite guards, biometric and electronic locks to make sure your project data stays private
- Redundant power and cooling infrastructure means your project is always available
- Network route optimization provides consistent performance of your project applications
When combined with our industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs), which is based on 100% availability, and our renowned customer support, the Green BIM BIM Server solutions have no equal.